For Julia's birthday we went to the park to celebrate with friends. We made Halloween cupcakes to share and let the kids run and play to their heart's content.
We couldn't get the candles to light, but the cupcakes made up for it.
I caught some pictures with some of her friends (Julia and Nessy.) I wish I would have caught more of her friends, but getting them to keep still isn't an easy task. It was a serious struggle to get these few shots. Thank you to all of her friends (and my friends) that came to celebrate with us. We often reflect on how blessed we are here in Ohio to have so many wonderful people around us. You made Julia's birthday very special.
Julia and Jansen. Jansen loved the orange cupcakes.
Julia and Cohen. What sweet smiles.
Julia and Aliciana. Thanks again every one!
Covey Seely
6 years ago




3 comments:
What a great idea to hit the park with the kids for her birthday! I bet you guys are having beautiful weather these days. Wish we were there to join in the fun!
What a fun birthday party. such a great idea!
That was such a fun day. It seemed like she had a blast!
Post a Comment